Fri, Mar 10|
blosm studio, Lake City, Seattle
Reclaim Your Breath™ Weekend
Breath is our life force, yet often we limit its quality and capacity with restricted breathing patterns that have developed over time. This event is an opportunity to reclaim your breath and optimize your well-being! Learn about and experience the self-healing power of Transformational Breath®.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2023, 6:30 PM PST – Mar 12, 2023, 4:00 PM PDT
blosm studio, Lake City, Seattle, 12549 28th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125, USA
About the event
Reclaim Your Breath™ Weekend, March 10-12, 2023
- Friday, March 10 - 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Saturday, March 11 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday March 12 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
One of the most therapeutic and cutting-edge breathwork systems is Transformational Breath®. Developed by Dr Judith Kravitz more than 40 years ago, it has been endorsed by respected integrative medicine experts such as Deepak Chopra and Christiane Northrup. Kravitz says, “Transformational Breath is a complete self-healing system using conscious breathing to facilitate the natural healing process for all types of trauma, to gain greater physical, mental and spiritual health, and maintain optimal well-being.”
Consider the impact of breath on the following aspects of our well-being:
- On a physical level, we obtain 80% of our energy from the breath process. The inhaled breath feeds the cells of the entire body with oxygen and the exhaled breath detoxifies through carbon dioxide. The movement of breath stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system and the vagus nerve creating a relaxation response and balancing the flow of energy throughout the body. Effective breathing improves energy levels, blood and lymphatic circulation, along with conditions such as anxiety, respiratory diseases, headaches and depression.
- On a mental level, conscious breathing optimizes the power of mental concentration, learning capacity, observation, productivity, and decision-making. Our breath provides focus and clarity to enhance awareness and presence in every moment.
- On an emotional level, integrated breathwork promotes inner peace and relaxation, feelings of safety, self-love, and acceptance. It also strengthens coping skills and sense of inner power. One of the more profound and intriguing aspects of this breathwork is the intelligence with which the breath can access the subconscious mind, leading to resolution of unprocessed past traumas without the need to relive or consciously process the experiences.
- On a spiritual level this breathwork enhances spiritual connection, meditation practices, intuition, and creativity. Awareness expands with the expression of love and joy as the heart opens and trusts the flow of life.
Transformational Breath® is simple, safe, and can be experienced by everyone regardless of age and health. It offers an invitation to reconnect with yourself, erase limiting patterns and be open to the full, beautiful flow of life.
Join Transformational Breath® Senior Trainers, Blake, and Kristine Allen and Group leaders, Derek and Roger for this opportunity to learn and experience how to use your breath to cultivate your well-being! You will learn about this unique form of breathwork, discover your breathing pattern and how it can reflect the way you live your life, and experience 4 facilitated breathing sessions. The cost of this weekend is $450 (Early Registration by 2/10/2020 is $395). If you would like to pay via Zelle or Venmo, select the "Manual" payment method which has information on where to send your payment.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Roger Tjoelker (firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-916-4428).
What to Bring: Please wear comfortable layered loose clothing and bring 2 pillows, a blanket, water bottle, and journal.
About the instructors:
- Blake Allen, is a Transformational Breath® Senior Trainer and Facilitator and a Licensed Massage Therapist. It was Blake’s own search for truth that led him to many excellent forms of breathwork and experiential therapies. He began to see that during times of ease or times of personal crisis it is always the breath that brings him back to himself. It is the breath that inspires him with the possibility of integrating past experience and connecting more powerfully with Spirit within. Since beginning with Transformational Breath he has experienced profound shifts in his own life (breath) and seen amazing transformation in his clients. As a Transformational Breath Facilitator he is honored to share this amazing gift with anyone who is motivated to breathe fully, feel more joy, energy, connection; to experience who they are in this moment.
- Derek Althauser is certified as a Transformational Breath® Group Leader and practices in Washington as a Certified Counselor. He utilizes the breath in conjunction with his other practices to meet clients where they are, greet their experience with non-judgement, and then support the individual in their process of self-discovery.
- Roger Tjoelker, founder of Transformative Sound and blosm studio is a professional gong player and a Transformational Breath® Group Leader. Formerly a corporate CFO, he first heard the gong played well at a Transformational Breath® Seminar and instantly knew that he had to learn to play and bring this amazing sound energy to others. He also continued training with Transformational Breath® and became a certified facilitator and group leader. He offers people the opportunity to cultivate their well-being with Transformational Breath® classes and sessions as well as Gong Sound Immersions at blosm studio in Seattle.